Local Scientific Organizer
Prof. Alessandro Padovani
School of Neurology, University of Brescia
Scientific and Organizing Committee
University of Brescia (Italy)
Via del Rastrello, 7 – 53100 Siena
Tel. 0577 286003 email: email@example.com
The Summer School “Biomarkers in neurodegenerative diseases from bench to bedside” is an opportunity for young neurologists and neuroscientists who are interested in specializing in Neurodegenerative diseases to receive in-dep- th instruction from internationally-recognized experts.
Students will attend large lectures and panel discussions with question and answer sessions and will have the opportunity to visit biological laboratories using the different techniques and discuss them with international experts.
The purpose of the summer school is to provide a in depth-education course to international audience interested in neurodegenerative diseases.
The specific learning Objectives are:
• understand the technical strengths and limitations of different techniques used for the assessment of biofluid markers;
• Evaluate the clinical use and implications for the use of biological markers in clinical and research scenarios;
• Understand the rationale and review the more recent evidences for biolo- gical markers assessment in new disease-modifying target therapies across neurodegenerative diseases.
NB: due to organizational reasons, all registrations should be processed within September 8th 2023
IN PERSONA ATTENDANCE 500,00 euro (VAT 22% included)
Attendance Registration fee includes:
• Admittance to the Scientific Sessions
• Conference documents and Certificate of Attendance
• Catering service (coffee breaks and lunches)
UNICREDIT Siena Via Tolomei
IBAN IT 31 M 02008 14205 000105006259
code SWIFT: UNCRITM1F50
Full payment of fees (accepted in EURO only) is required in order to attend the Summer School ;
payments must be net of all bank charges and they must refer to “SUMMER SCHOOL NEUROBS 2023+participant’s NAME/SURNAME”.
Copy of the transfer receipt must be sent by e.mail to firstname.lastname@example.org